Members' rights, obligations, and fees are dependent upon the category of membership to which they pertain. You can get more details about each of the categories by clicking the links below.
Honorary membership is awarded by the EBMT in recognition of outstanding services to the EBMT. Individuals who have been awarded this accolade include founding members of the EBMT and past presidents on their retirement.
All EBMT Members must comply with the following rules in order to avoid suspension or termination of membership by the EBMT Board:
- New members are admitted by submitting a membership application form to the Excecutive Office. This application must include the signatures of two individuals from centres with full or associate membership acting as sponsors.
- Applicants fulfilling all the requirements to become a member will be granted Provisional Membership. The EBMT Secretary presents all applications for membership at the next upcoming General Assembly, where final admission is approved.
- Companies and organizations interested in the above fields may become Corporate Sponsors of EBMT.
- Each Member pays an annual membership fee to the EBMT. If you wish to terminate your membership, you should inform the Membership Officer immediately (email@example.com). The member fee structure can only be altered through a decision by the General Assembly. Information about current fees is publicly displayed on the EBMT website. Review the “Membership fees" section for more details.
- In accordance with the bylaws, centres and individuals not paying the membership fee for two consecutive years will be deleted from the membership list and lose all the rights and privileges of an EBMT member.