The Chronic Malignancies Working Party promotes and conduct educational activities and clinical investigations on haematopoietic stem cell transplantation in chronic haematological malignancies.
The CMWP consists of four subcommittees:
- Chronic Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Plasma Cell Disorders
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Learn more about the CMWP
The mission of the CMWP is to contribute significantly to an improved outcome of stem cell transplantation in chronic haematological malignancies by:
- Performing high-quality retrospective registry studies
- Performing prospective clinical trials and non-interventional studies (NIS)
- Improving quality of data in collaboration with other WP and the registry committee
- Promoting advanced training and scientific interaction by performing “Educational Courses” and “Scientific Meetings”
- Collaboration with national and international Transplant – and Non-transplant (disease-specific) Groups
- Disseminating knowledge by up-to date information to the transplant and non-transplant scientific community, patient organisation and lay public.