The e-learning platform is designed to reach all EBMT members interested in their continuing education. Together with the collaboration of the EBMT Working Parties, the topics of interest have been established and developed in order to realize the possibility of producing online courses.
The main advantages offered by online learning are the flexibility for each student to work when and where they want, and the possibility of connecting with a wide-reaching network of colleagues, peers and experts in the field.
When selecting the resources and format for each course, not only has an expert committee considered and developed the topic in question, but a pedagogical strategy has been implemented.
The following are the very first resources that will be available in the platform for all EBMT members:
- CAR-T cells e-course: a series of video-conferences touching on different aspects of CAR-T cell treatment. Evaluation at the end of each module.
- Webinars: live online lectures about various topics of interest with questions from the participants at the end of the webinar.
- Nurses e-course: Spanish version EBMT and LABMT e-course
- Contents from virtual events
- Forum: a place to discuss, ask and network.
Additionally, learners will earn a certificate of achievement upon completion of the e-courses that include an evaluation system.
The e-learning platform is only available for EBMT members, but some courses are also open to non-members.
For any queries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org