The e-learning platform is designed to reach all EBMT members interested in their continuing education. Together with the collaboration of the EBMT Working Parties, the topics of interest have been established and developed in order to realize the possibility of producing online courses.
The main advantages offered by online learning are the flexibility for each student to work when and where they want, and the possibility of connecting with a wide-reaching network of colleagues, peers and experts in the field.
When selecting the resources and format for each course, not only has an expert committee considered and developed the topic in question but a pedagogical strategy has been implemented.
The following are the very first resources that will be available in the platform for all EBMT members:
- Webinars: live online lectures about various topics of interest with questions from the participants at the end of the webinar.
- Nurses e-course: Spanish version EBMT and LABMT e-course
- Data Managers e-course: focusing on CAR-T cell therapies
- EBMT Online Learning Course for Nurses: modular content based on the EBMT Textbook for Nurses.
- Chimera: the e-course from trainees for trainees
- Forum: a place to discuss, ask and network.
- Blood Matters - a Podcast for Nurses: an EBMT Podcast for Nurses and AHPs working in stem cell transplantation and cell therapy.
Additionally, learners will earn a certificate of achievement upon completion of the e-courses that include an evaluation system.
The e-learning platform is only available for EBMT members, but some courses are also open to non-members.
For any queries please contact: email@example.com
There are various opportunities to support the EBMT E-learning initiatives. For more information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org