ISCT, International Society for Cell & Gene Therapy is offering full tuition scholarships for 3 ISCT European Members to enroll in the 2023/2024 Master Degree or Specialization Degree in Manufacturing of Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products, offered by the University of Granada/ Andalusian Network for the design and translation of Advanced Therapies (ANd&tAT).
Scholarship Applications Now Open. Submission Deadline: November 14, 2022.
The following scholarships will be awarded:
- Two (2) Scholarships for the Master Degree in Manufacturing of Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products
- One (1) Scholarship for the Specialization Degree in Manufacturing of Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products
These programmes are designed for professionals presently working (or intending to do so) in Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)-compliant facilities producing cell therapy, gene therapy, or tissue engineered products for human use. More specifically, for technologists who will develop advanced therapy medicinal products (ATMPs) in different laboratories and institutions (hospitals, academia, or industry) within Europe, such as:
- Technical Directors or Qualified Persons of ATMP’s Pharmaceutical Laboratories
- Manufacturing Managers of ATMP’s Pharmaceutical Laboratories
- Quality Control Managers of ATMP’s Pharmaceutical Laboratories
- Quality Assurance Expert of ATMP’s Pharmaceutical Laboratories
For more information, please click here: https://www.isctglobal.org/resources/eu-scholarship-program