To access this third live webinar by Dr Helene Schoemans and Ms. Bregje Verhoeven, live on April 3rd from 15:00 to 16:00 CET, simply click the LINK and complete the webform.
This webinar is organized by the Patient Advocacy Committee and the Patient Engagement Taskforce of the Transplant Complications Working Party. It is aimed at patients, and caregivers of patients, who have undergone or are scheduled to receive a hematopoietic stem cell transplantation or cellular therapy. We will outline the current state of knowledge regarding the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on patient care. Self-management aspects will be discussed and a number of useful reference resources will be presented.
- To inform patients and care-givers about the current state of knowledge regarding the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on cell therapy as of 3 April, 2020
- To identify good sources of medical information about COVID-19
- To relay our current understanding of the impact of COVID-19 on cancer care, stem cell transplantation and cell therapy
- To know what you can do as patient/caregiver to get through the COVID-19 pandemic
- To provide information about what EBMT is doing in the COVID-19 pandemic
After the live webinar, there will be 10 minutes for questions from the audience.
For any queries please contact: email@example.com
Useful and updated information for patients regarding the COVID-19 can be found here.