We would like to invite you to participate in a retrospective study of the EBMT Cellular Therapy and Immunobiology Working Party regarding: Donor Lymphocyte Infusions (DLI) after haploidentical stem cell transplantation.
In this retrospective study, the outcomes of patients receiving DLI after T-cell replete haplo-SCT with post-transplantation cyclophosphamide will be evaluated, focusing either for prophylactic or for preemptive use.
The inclusion criteria are:
- Adults (⩾18 years)
- Hematological malignancies
- Received DLI post T-cell replete haplo-SCT with Pt-Cy approach
- First DLI in EBMT transplant centres between January 2008 and December 2018
The exclusion criteria are:
- Prior allogeneic HSCT (autologous HSCT permitted)
- Disease of secondary origin or transformed
If you are interested in this study, please contact the study coordinator: Jorinde Hoogenboom (CTIWPebmt@lumc.nl) and we can send you the study questionnaire and work instructions.