The Scientific Council defines the scientific and education policy of the EBMT to be approved by the General Assembly. Its members consist of the Chairs of each of the 10 Working Parties. Its responsibilities include:
- Drafting the scientific and educational policy of the EBMT and preparing it for General Assembly approval;
- Regularly evaluating the scientific and educational activities of the Working Parties;
- Advising the Board on scientific and educational issues.
Scientific Council Members
If you need to contact anyone listed below, please send an email to email@example.com
The Working Parties
The mission of the Working Parties is to implement the EBMT Scientific and Educational Policy through:
- The elaboration and management of scientific proposals with the support of the Data Offices;
- The elaboration and organization of educational activities with the support of the Executive Office;
- Contributions to the development and definition of guidelines and policies.