ASTCT and EBMT are proud to present the ASTCT/EBMT 6th International Conference on Relapse After Transplant and Cellular Therapy (HSCT²) taking place on November 10 - 11 in Los Angeles, California.
Relapse and disease progression are the leading causes of treatment failure for most hematologic malignancies treated with both allogeneic and autologous hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. During the last 5 years, significant advances have been made in our understanding of the biology of relapse such as understanding the role of HLA loss in leukaemia recurrence post-transplant. Since our 1st relapse meeting, we now have three drugs approved to prevent disease recurrence post autologous transplant, and the role of FLT3 inhibitors and other TKIs to prevent relapse post allogeneic HCT is actively ongoing. Finally, the efficacy of CD 19 CAR T cell therapy for patients with disease relapsing after HCT has been firmly established for ALL and NHL.
Please click the button above to see the Preliminary Programme.
|Registration Type: In-person and Virtual||Price|
|Standard Registration (MD, PhD)||$500|
|Trainees and Junior Faculty||$350|
|Allied Health Professionals||$350|
|Medical Students - Virtual Only||$200|
The Standard, Trainees, and Allied Health Professional registration rates are reserved for individuals currently practicing in the field of transplantation and cellular therapy field.
*If your company is interested in participating as a sponsor, please contact Angie Dahl.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS | Extended Deadline: 8 September 2023 11:59PM CT!
The ASTCT/EBMT 6th International Conference on Relapse After Transplant and Cellular Therapy (HSCT²) will be accepting abstract data/research highlighting the best of basic and translational science. The call for abstracts will close on
Wednesday, July 26 at 11:59PM CT. Accepted abstracts will be required to attend in-person.
Abstract Submission Criteria
Abstracts will be scored based on the following criteria:
- Importance and Relevance: Is a clear rationale for the work provided? Does the study address an important question? Do its findings have the potential to advance the field of blood and marrow or cellular therapies?
- Originality and Innovation: Is the work novel? Does it present new findings and/or address a problem using an original or improved approach?
- Quality of Methods and Writing: Are methods well described and valid to answer the question? Is the abstract clear and well written? Is the abstract within the 300-word limit?
- Please note that the abstract submission form does not have a tracker for word count. We recommend that you prepare your abstract submission in a Word document to confirm that you stay within the 300-word limit.
The top-scoring abstracts will be selected as Oral Platform Presentations; top-scoring abstracts that are not selected for Oral Platforms will be selected as Distinguished Posters.
Responsibility of Abstract Authors
The Presenting Author is responsible for the following:
- Ensuring that all authors have read the abstract and agreed to be co-authors.
- Notifying all co-authors of any additions, deletions, and changes to the program, as may be communicated by the ASTCT/EBMT 6th International Conference on Relapse After Transplant and Cellular Therapy (HSCT²) .
- Obtaining all of the conflict-of-interest disclosure information from co-authors.
- Making certain that abstracts are complete (tables included and labeled) and written in clear, concise and grammatically correct English, so that reviewers are able to focus solely on the scientific merits of the submission. For authors with any questions regarding the clarity, grammar or spelling of their abstract, we encourage identifying and using an independent reviewer to edit the abstract prior to submission.
You must be logged in as an ASTCT member or guest account in order to submit an abstract. If you are not logged in, you will not see the track options to select and begin your submission.
Clinical Trials in Progress
Clinical Trails in Progress will be accepted for consideration as a poster or oral abstract.
Multiple Abstract Submission
The Planning Committee will accept multiple submissions from authors. Please complete a submission for each individual abstract.
There is no limit on the number of figures, images, or graphs. We recommend saving them all within one document and uploading them in the "Files" section for the Review Committee.
Session Description/Abstract Details
The contents of your abstract should be submitted in the text box titled, "session description".
Accepted abstracts will be allowed to register at the lowest registration option available.
Best Abstract Travel Grant
ASTCT and EBMT will provide travel grants of $1,500 for the 4 abstracts selected to give an oral presentation.
Session Submissions are disabled for this event.
If you have already submitted an abstract or are listed as a speaker, the submission will be listed below. Click on the title of the abstract to view details.
Questions? Contact Anna Hawkshead at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attendees will have the opportunity to claim ACCME for their participation in the conference.
The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 12.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Other Healthcare Professions Credit
Other healthcare professionals will receive a Certificate of Participation. For information on the applicability and acceptance of Certificates of Participation for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ from organizations accredited by the ACCME, please consult your professional licensing board.
$279.00 plus 16.19% tax per night (single/double). The room rate will increase by $20 per night for additional persons.
Housing Rate Cutoff
To take advantage of the discounted room rate, be sure to book your reservation on or before October 18, 2023. After October 18, the room block will be released and the negotiated room rates may not be available. Please make sure the hotel is aware of any special needs. They will assign specific room types and any other requests based on availability.
Please have your credit card information on hand upon booking your reservation. The Sheraton Universal Hotel requires each individual reservation be guaranteed with a deposit equal to one night's room and tax.
Changes or Cancellations
The Sheraton Universal Hotel requires that you cancel your reservation (72) hours prior to your arrival. The deposit of one night's room and tax will be forfeited for cancellations made less than (72) hours from arrival. Please call the hotel directly to make a cancellation and keep your cancellation confirmation number for your records. Name changes can be made to reservations any time prior to check-in, without incurring a fee.
The hotel will send you a confirmation to the email used in booking your reservation using the customized online reservation link provided by ASTCT-EBMT. Review it carefully for accuracy and keep a copy for your records.
Please contact Angie Dahl for opportunities to sponsor or exhibit at the 6th Relapse After HCT Meeting.