Chairman and contact person: John Murray
Group website: http://www.ebmt.co.uk
The European Blood and Marrow Transplantation (United Kingdom) Nurses and Allied Professionals Group aims to improve the standards of care for patients undergoing stem cell transplantation. To meet this objective the group will:
- Facilitate and encourage multi-centre nursing research within the field of stem cell transplantation
- Enhance educational programmes for BMT nurses
- Facilitate discussion on practice issues and standards
- Encourage a multi-disciplinary approach nationally
- Provide facilities for networking at the national level
All nurses and health care professionals interested in blood and marrow transplantation can become members of the EBMT Nurses Group, which includes EBMT (UK) NAP. For details on how to become a member, see our Membership page.
The annual general meeting of EBMT (UK) NAP is held during the June Educational Meetings, but the Committee meets a minimum of two times per year. The Committee also organises two educational meetings per year open to all nurses and allied health professionals working within stem cell transplantation.