The new Practise Harmonisation Committee terms of reference were approved by the Board of Association and Scientific Council at the EBMT Board Meeting 26-27 January 2023 in Paris.
Practise Harmonisation Committee Team
- Draft a method of practice harmonisation (PH) and guidelines (G)
- Liaise with WP chairs to select subjects of PH&G and to select potential experts
- Track practice changes and update them as needed
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the EBMT, including the definition of guidelines, policies and procedures as necessary
- Liaise with Corporate Patrons and other sponsors to provide scientific input and encourage financial support activities beneficial to the EBMT