- HOME & PROGRAMME
- ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- CASE REPORT SUBMISSION
- EBAH-CME ACCREDITATION
- VENUE AND ACCOMMODATION
The EBMT and the European Hematology Association (EHA) are excited to announce the 5th edition of the jointly organised European CAR T-cell Meeting.
Date: 9-11 February 2023
Location: Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Format: Hybrid & Virtual
Chairs: Michael Hudecek & Anna Sureda
The meeting will cover a broad range of topics including deep science and translational, clinical and commercial development in the field of CAR T. The programme will bring you all the latest in CAR T and will even bring in the first ever reported clinical data.
Join the meeting to be able to hear the latest developments and to have the chance to discuss this important topic with both experts and your peers.
This is a Hybrid meeting, which can be attended physically or virtually. The emphasis lies on the physical participation in the programme, but most sessions will be livestreamed via a virtual platform for those that can only follow the programme remotely.
The target audience is haematologists, oncologists, physicians, nurses, data managers, supply chain managers and patient organization representatives.
Join the conversation on social media with #CART23
The programme will cover various CAR T-cell related topics and will include keynote lectures, interactive debate sessions and more. Please check the preliminary programme here.
Scientific Programme Committee
The meeting is led by Anna Sureda and Michael Hudecek, in close collaboration with the Scientific Programme Committee (SPC). Together they have created the programme. The members are:
- Raffaella Greco (Italy)
- Claire Roddie (United Kingdom)
- Ibrahim Yakhoub-Agha (France)
- Maria Themeli (The Netherlands)
- Annalisa Ruggeri (Italy)
- Ulrich Jäger (Austria)
- Michelle Kenyon (United Kingdom)
- Erik Aerts (Switzerland)
- Natacha Bolaños (Spain)
- Solène Clavreul (France)
- Valentin Ortiz-Maldonado (Spain)
- Eleni Gavriilaki (Greece)
Abstract submission is now open. The deadline to submit your abstracts is 5 December 2022 23:59H CET.
Abstract submission is an important part of the 5th European CAR T-cell Meeting. As a participant, you will have the opportunity to submit an abstract for this meeting, and (if accepted) have the possibility to discuss it with the international faculty and your peers.
Introduced in 2021 and after 2 editions, we are excited to announce the 3rd Emerging Investigators EHA-EBMT Joint Fellowship Awards in the Field of Cell Therapy and Immunotherapy 2023. Submitters under 40 years old at the time of the submission is sent can apply for this award and the Scientific Programme Committee will select 3 winners. Winners will receive 10 000€ and the opportunity to present their work on Day 1. Find more information here.
We would like to encourage especially young investigators to submit their abstracts for a chance to be featured in the main programme!
Click the button above to start the process. You will find all the instructions.
This new edition has also implemented the abstract submission for Nurses. The selected abstract will be selected as posters and awarded with free registration to the event.
Please note that the submission of an abstract constitutes a formal commitment by the author to attend the meeting in Rotterdam (if the abstract is accepted) and, if required, present the abstract as an oral presentation or ePoster in the session and the time assigned by the Scientific Programme Committee. Presenting authors of accepted abstracts will be allowed to register for the early bird registration fee, for which the details will be shared in the acceptance letter. All other authors wishing to attend the meeting should register before 9 December 2022 to make use of the early registration fee.
Case Report Submission
Case Report Topics:
- Clinical case on Adult Lymphoma
- Clinical case on Adult Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Clinical case on Multiple Myeloma
- Clinical case on Paediatric Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Nurses: Ethically challenging cases
Guidelines for preparing a Case Report:
- Text limit: 300 words max
- Cases can be structured (e.g. Objectives, Methods, Results, Conclusions).
- Mention all the authors
- Include disclosures of the authors
Nurses Case Reports
This 5th edition of the European CAR T-cell Meeting has also implemented the Case Report submission for Nurses. The selected case presenters will be integrated into the Nurses' Sessions on 10 February 2023. The main author of accepted case reports will be awarded free registration to this meeting.
Registration for the 5th European CAR T-cell Meeting is now open. Click the button above to register.
* Accreditation/proof required. Please keep in mind that data managers, patients, patient advocates, nurses and students (medical residents are not considered to be students) will need to provide proof of their status, in the form of an ID or a letter from their institution during the registration. Patient advocates should provide a screenshot of their membership.
1 Member of EHA and/or EBMT. Only members who have paid their membership fee are eligible to receive the discounted registration fee. Check your EHA membership status by contacting email@example.com, or your EBMT membership by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
2 Junior EHA membership fee is only 20 Euro, click here for more information.
3 If you are not part of EBMT yet, please consider becoming a Member. For more information visit this page.
Hybrid registration includes:
- In-person access to the scientific and educational sessions of the meeting
- Access to the virtual platform
- Meeting materials
- Coffee/tea breaks on 9,10 and 11 February and lunches on 10 and 11 February
- Access to the Welcome Reception
- Access to the poster sessions and viewing of the physical poster boards
Virtual registration includes:
- Access to the virtual platform
- Access to the livestream of scientific and educational sessions
- Virtual meeting materials
- NO possibility for Q&A with presenters
- NO poster session
Press accreditation and registration is required to attend this meeting. Press registration is free and includes complimentary meeting registration. If you wish to register, please send an email to email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- a copy of your press credentials,
- a letter of assignment from the media organization being represented,
- two bylined medical/health/science articles published within the last 6 months.
Your credentials will be checked and when approved, you will receive a confirmation.
Name changes are permitted up to 15 days before the start of the meeting. Please note that after that date a fee will be required to process the name changes.
Cancellation of registration
In the event of cancellation, a written notification must be sent by email to email@example.com. The following refund conditions shall apply:
- In case the cancellation is received by the organizers 30 days or more prior to the beginning of the meeting, your registration fee will be reimbursed in full (minus bank charges).
- In case the cancellation is received by the organizers between 15 and 30 days prior to the beginning of the meeting, 50% of the registration fee will be reimbursed (minus bank charges).
- Cancellation notified less than 15 days prior to the beginning of the meeting will not be reimbursed.
Continuing Medical Education (CME) is widely accepted to encourage individual practitioners to maintain and develop professional knowledge and skills keeping up-to-date with latest developments within the field. The meeting will be accredited by the EBAH system. Participants of this meeting are eligible to receive one Continuing Medical Education (CME) credit point for every hour of accredited activity from the EBAH system.
In order to collect your EBAH-CME credits, we recommend you to create a EBAH-CME account by clicking here. By registering to the EBAH-CME website, you'll have access to the record of other events you have already been accredited for.
Postillion Hotel & Convention Centre WTC Rotterdam
3011 AA Rotterdam
T +31 (0)10 4054462
Participants will be responsible for covering their costs of travel and accommodation. While attending the course, coffee breaks, and lunches will be provided and included in the registration price.
If you would like to arrange your accommodation close to the meeting venue, see the map below with some hotels in the area.
EBMT cannot accept liability for personal accidents or loss of or damage to private property of participants. Participants are advised to take out their own personal travel and health insurance for their trip.
Please also make sure that, at the time of travel, there are no restrictions barring you from entering The Netherlands. You can check the latest updates here.