ISBT128 – requests for candidates to be EBMT/JACIE representative to the ICCBBA Cellular Therapy Coding and Labeling Advisory Group (CTCLAG)
We are seeking candidates to be the EBMT/JACIE’s representative to the Cellular Therapy Coding and Labeling Advisory Group (CTCLAG) starting in 2019.
Please find below for the list of responsibilities of this group:
- Advise on the ongoing development of the ISBT 128* Information Standard to support new developments in cellular therapy
- Generate, review, and comment upon proposed changes to the ISBT 128 Information Standard and supporting documents
- Provide a focus for the standardization of terminology and product naming.
- Receive reports on the progress of ISBT 128 implementation and consider any issues raised by these reports
- Provide advice and support to facilities introducing the ISBT 128 Information Standard
- Prepare educational materials and tools to support the implementation of ISBT 128
- Promote the adoption of the ISBT 128 Information Standard in facilities around the world.
* ISBT 128 is a global standard for the identification, labeling, and information transfer of medical products of human origin across international borders and disparate health care systems.
CTCLAG meetings take place approximately once a month via conference call. A face-to-face meeting is being scheduled for March 18 and 19, 2020 in Washington D.C.
More information on the CTLAG can be found at www.iccbba.org/committees/technical-advisory-groups/ctclag while the Terms of Reference can be accessed below.
If you are interested, please send a letter explaining your interest and highlighting relevant experience to email@example.com.
Deadline is 14 November 2019 at 1700 CEST.