WARNING: There is an increasing number of fraudulent websites that impersonate EBMT 2022. We would like to alert all our members and delegates to be aware of possible scams and to strongly advise that anyone attending EBMT Congress use only the official EBMT 2022 online registration and accommodation form.
** Proof of your status as a Postgraduate student, Low-to-Middle Income Country (LMIC) residence, or Student status will be requested and is required during the registration process.
*** One free Nurse registration is available per EBMT Member transplant centre in the Czech Republic. In order to register for this, please contact email@example.com. Please note that proof of your employment will be requested.
- Full registration for the Annual Meeting (either face-to-face or virtual) includes access to all Meeting sessions and Day Cards.
- Registration for the Saturday Virtual Day Card includes online access to the Psychologists Day, Transplant and Search Coordinators Day, Pharmacists Day, Trainees Day, and Data Management Programme. The Patient, Family and Donor Day is also accessible with registration via this Day Card (however please note that if you are interested in attending only the virtual Patient, Family and Donor Day - you can register separately for free).
- Registration for the Quality Management Day Card includes access to Quality Management programme activities on Tuesday only, 22 March. This Day Card is available for purchase for the face-to-face event as well as virtual.
Registration for the Face-to-face event in Prague includes:
Participation in scientific sessions and satellite symposiums, invitation to the Opening Ceremony & Welcome Reception, access to the exhibition, e-Posters and onsite Poster Area viewing, congress bag, all congress printed material, and refreshments during coffee and lunch breaks, as per the official programme, as well as access to all recorded content online for two months after the meeting.
Registration for the virtual event includes:
Participation in scientific sessions and satellite symposiums during the live event days, access to the virtual exhibition, access to e-Posters, access to online networking opportunities, access to all recorded content for two months after the meeting live dates.
Cancellation Policy (for individual booking only)
All cancellations must be electronically mailed. Refund of registration fees will be as follows:
- Postmarked before January 11, 2022 - 100% refund (minus €50 handling and transaction fees).
- Postmarked from January 12, 2022 - 50% refundable minus transaction fees.
- No refund on cancellations sent after February 17, 2022.
- Refunds will be processed in April 2022 following the completion of the EBMT Annual Meeting.
*These cancelation policies apply to the onsite to virtual registration changes as well. For example, if your request was postmarked before January 11, 2022 you receive the difference between the onsite and virtual registration fees minus a 50€ handling fee; and if your request was bookmarked from January 12, 2022, you will receive 50% of the difference between the onsite and virtual registration fees minus transaction fees.
Fill in this form to generate a letter in case you need it to get your visa or for some other purpose to be able to attend the EBMT Annual Meeting.
Payment of registration fees can be made through this website using a credit card or by sending the Secretariat a bank transfer. In the case of payment by bank transfer, all transaction fees should be paid by the sender.
The Meeting Secretariat and Organizers cannot accept liability for personal accidents, and/or loss of and/or damage to private property of participants, either during or directly arising from the EBMT Annual Meeting 2022. Participants should arrange their own health and travel insurance for their trip.