In light of the unprecedented crisis in Ukraine, please note that the 48th Annual Meeting of the EBMT will take place as a fully Virtual Meeting instead of continuing with the Hybrid format, as was initially planned.
If you have already registered to attend the onsite event, and/or submitted a group registration form, your registrations will automatically be carried over to the virtual meeting, and you will be refunded the difference. For any questions regarding registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
WARNING: There is an increasing number of fraudulent websites that impersonate EBMT 2022. We would like to alert all our members and delegates to be aware of possible scams and to strongly advise that anyone attending EBMT Congress use only the official EBMT 2022 online registration form.
Please note that if you register from the 18th of March to the 22nd of March, your virtual platform credentials might take up to 12 to 24 hours to become active, and you will not have access to the platform until they are active.
** Proof of your status as a Postgraduate student, Low-to-Middle Income Country (LMIC) residence, or Student status will be requested and is required during the registration process.
*** One free Nurse registration is available per EBMT Member transplant centre in the Czech Republic. In order to register for this, please contact email@example.com. Please note that proof of your employment will be requested.
- Full registration for the Annual Meeting includes access to all Meeting sessions and Day Cards.
- Registration for the Saturday Virtual Day Card includes online access to the Psychologists Day, Transplant and Search Coordinators Day, Pharmacists Day, Trainees Day, and Data Management Programme. The Patient, Family and Donor Day is also accessible with registration via this Day Card (however please note that if you are interested in attending only the virtual Patient, Family and Donor Day - you can register separately for free here).
- Registration for the Quality Management Day Card includes access to Quality Management programme activities on Tuesday only, 22 March.
Registration for the virtual event includes:
Participation in scientific sessions and satellite symposiums during the live event days, access to the Opening Ceremony, access to the virtual exhibition, access to e-Posters, access to online networking opportunities, access to all recorded content for two months after the meeting live dates.
Cancellation Policy (for individual booking only)
All cancellations must be electronically mailed. Refund of registration fees will be as follows:
- Postmarked before January 11, 2022 - 100% refund (minus €50 handling and transaction fees).
- Postmarked from January 12, 2022 - 50% refundable minus transaction fees.
- No refund on cancellations sent after February 17, 2022.
- Refunds will be processed in April 2022 following the completion of the EBMT Annual Meeting.
Payment of registration fees can be made through this website using a credit card or by sending the Secretariat a bank transfer. In the case of payment by bank transfer, all transaction fees should be paid by the sender.
The Meeting Secretariat and Organizers cannot accept liability for personal accidents, and/or loss of and/or damage to private property of participants, either during or directly arising from the EBMT Annual Meeting 2022. Participants should arrange their own health and travel insurance for their trip.