Why submit an abstract?
Accepted abstracts benefit from high visibility before, during, and after the Annual Meeting of the EBMT, as well as providing myriad advantages such as:
- Present your work to a large panel of international experts in the field and get recognition for your active contribution to your community.
- Get selected for an oral presentation at one of the 20 Oral Sessions, or be chosen to present a printed poster* at the Poster Sessions on Monday and Tuesday afternoon.
- Win a free registration to attend the in-person 50th Annual Meeting of the EBMT.
- Get the opportunity to win one of EBMT’s prestigious awards
- Get your abstract published in the Bone Marrow Transplantation Journal.
*The top-scored posters will be presented as printed posters, and all posters will be available to view as ePosters in the in-person ePoster stations and on the virtual platform.