Young Ambassador Programme 2021
Eight physicians and nurses have been selected by the EBMT President, the Nurses Group President and the EBMT Annual Meeting President as the EBMT Young Ambassadors 2021, based on academic credentials, achievements and passion for advancing the field of HSCT and Cellular Therapy.
Young ambassadors will continue to be the building blocks of the EBMT young community.
The YAs in 2021 will be granted free registration to the Annual Meeting 2021 and they will continue bringing the stones to build the EBMT young community.
- Promote the EBMT Annual Meeting among their colleagues
- Chronicle information from the sessions and share with the young community
- Be an active twitter participant using the hashtag #EBMT21 and #EBMTYC
- Participate in the Young Ambassadors Session
- Participate in EBMT-TV interviews
- Publish articles in the EBMT Newsletter
This list of assignments is not exhaustive. YAs may be asked to participate in other activities that are noteworthy and interesting to the BMT community throughout the year.
YA’s work and contribution will be posted on the EBMT Annual Meeting Website and shared on social media platforms.
The application process is now closed.