The program of the 47th edition of the EBMT Annual Meeting, to be held virtually from March 14 - 17, 2021 has been reviewed and approved for CME accreditation by the European Board for Accreditation in Hematology (EBAH) CME Unit. The EBAH-CME Unit has approved this educational activity for a maximum number of 149 EBAH-CME credit points. The meeting is accredited per session. Each EBMT participant educational activity will be tracked by our system and CME points will be assigned according to time that she/he actually spent watching our sessions.
All participants may print an EBAH-CME certificate, indicating the number of EBAH-CME credit points awarded, directly from the CME section of the EBAH website at www.ebah.org.
EBMT certifies that the contents of this CME event are without advertisement, and the contents are presented scientifically and neutral. We certify that speakers and authors disclose potential conflicts of interest appropriately.
How to collect your EBAH-CME credit points:
- Visit the following website: www.ebah.org
- Create a professional account (simple and free of cost) using the same email address with which you registered for the Annual Meeting
- Your credit points will automatically be assigned to your account after the conference platform closes on May 17, 2021
- If your credit points do not automatically appear in your account after May 17, contact the event organiser and inform them of your interest in collecting CME points, so they can add your attendance
Within the EBAH-CME system, you can:
- Print your EBAH-CME certificate
- Review and manage your personal account
- Search for accredited events based on the European Hematology Curriculum
For further assistance, please contact:
Tel: +31 70 3020 099