The program of the 45th edition of the EBMT Annual Meeting, to be held in Frankfurt, Germany March 24th-27th, 2019 has been reviewed and approved for CME accreditation by the European Board for Accreditation in Hematology (EBAH) CME Unit. The EBAH-CME Unit has approved this educational activity for a maximum number of 24 EBAH-CME credit points. Each EBMT participant should only claim credits for the time that she/he actually spent in the educational activity.
All participants may print an EBAH-CME certificate, indicating the number of EBAH-CME credit points awarded, directly from the CME section of the EBAH website at www.ebah.org.
How to collect your EBAH-CME credit points:
- Visit the following website: www.ebah.org
- Create a professional account (simple and free of cost) using the same email address with which you registered for the Annual Meeting
- Your credit points will automatically be assigned to your account following the meeting
- If your credit points do not automatically appear in your account after the meeting, contact the event organiser and inform them of your interest in collecting CME points, so they can add your attendance
Within the EBAH-CME system, you can:
- Print your EBAH-CME certificate
- Review and manage your personal account
- Search for accredited events based on the European Hematology Curriculum
For further assistance, please contact:
Tel: +31 70 3020 099