The program of the 46th edition of the EBMT Annual Meeting, to be held virtually from August 29 - September 1, 2020, has been reviewed and approved for CME accreditation by the European Board for Accreditation in Hematology (EBAH) CME Unit. The EBAH-CME Unit has approved this educational activity for a maximum number of 40 EBAH-CME credit points. Each EBMT participant should only claim credits for the time that she/he actually spent in the educational activity. Sponsored sessions do not receive CME points.
All participants may print an EBAH-CME certificate, indicating the number of EBAH-CME credit points awarded, directly from the CME section of the EBAH website at www.ebah.org.
EBMT certifies that the contents of this CME event are without advertisement, and the contents are presented scientifically and neutral. We certify that speakers and authors disclose potential conflicts of interest appropriately.
How to collect your EBAH-CME credit points:
- Visit the following website: www.ebah.org
- Create a professional account (simple and free of cost) using the same email address with which you registered for the Annual Meeting
- Introduce your EBAH account number in your profile once you log in into the conference platform
- The system will track your activity during the live event and while viewing the on-demand content. Your credit points will automatically be assigned to your account following the meeting
- If your credit points do not automatically appear in your account after the meeting, contact the event organiser and inform them of your interest in collecting CME points, so they can add your attendance
Within the EBAH-CME system, you can:
- Print your EBAH-CME certificate
- Review and manage your personal account
- Search for accredited events based on the European Hematology Curriculum
For further assistance, please contact:
Tel: +31 70 3020 099