Allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for the BCR-ABL1 negative myeloproliferative neoplasms in children
You have until October 7 to participate to the retrospective study on allo-HSCT for the classical BCR-ABL1 negative myeloproliferative neoplasms in children, which is performed on behalf of Paediatric Diseases Working Party. The aim of the study is to evaluate the recent results and identify the factors demonstrating an impact on the results of allo-HSCT in pediatric patients with the following criteria:
- Children and adolescents with the classical Ph-neg MPNs:
- polycythemia vera (PV)
- essential thrombocythemia (ET)
- primary myelofibrosis (PMF)
- post-PV or post-ET myelofibrosis
- BCR/ABL1-neg MPN transformed to AML
- Matched sibling and related or unrelated matched or mismatched donor;
- Hematopoietic stem cell source - bone marrow, peripheral blood or cord blood;
- Age ≤ 18 years;
- Analyzed time period: January 1st 2000 – December 31st 2019
The first study invitation along with the Synopsis, the Participation Form and the Excel Questionnaire was sent out to pediatric transplant centers on February 19 and April 22, and finally on July 7 2020.
The new deadline for the data collection is October 7, 2020.
If your center has transplanted such pediatric patient, please send the patient’s unique identification code (UIC) to email@example.com
If you did not receive the study invitation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org