Allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for the BCR-ABL1 negative myeloproliferative neoplasms in children
There is last possibility until January 14th, 2021 to participate to this retrospective study which is performed on behalf of Paediatric Diseases Working Party.
The aim of the study is to evaluate the recent results and identify the factors demonstrating an impact on the results of allo-HSCT in pediatric patients with the following criteria:
- Children and adolescents with the classical Ph-neg MPNs:
- polycythemia vera (PV)
- essential thrombocythemia (ET)
- primary myelofibrosis (PMF)
- post-PV or post-ET myelofibrosis
- BCR/ABL1-neg MPN transformed to AML
- Matched sibling and related or unrelated matched or mismatched donor;
- Hematopoietic stem cell source - bone marrow, peripheral blood or cord blood;
- Age ≤ 18 years;
- Analyzed time period: January 1st 2000 – December 31st 2019
The new deadline for the data collection is the January 14 th, 2021.
If your center has transplanted such pediatric patient, please send the patient’s unique identification code (UIC) to email@example.com
If you did not receive the study invitation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org