The Global Educational Committee in collaboration with the EBMT NG President, other Committees and various Nurse Groups, aims to coordinate and organize outreach meetings in cooperation with other non-profit associations with the same mission in objectives. Together they coordinate and provide a range of educational activities for nurses and allied health professionals within the field of Haematology and Haematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation.
The committee will meet twice yearly, at the EBMT Annual Meeting in March/April and at the Board & All Committees Meeting in September/October.
Nurses Group Global Education Team
To play a key role in the organisation of educational HSCT Nursing events in low-and-middle-income countries, in collaboration with like-minded entities.
- Designing the programmes for the Nurses' Education/Training Day
- Cooperate with other non-profit associations
- Contribute to fundraising for outreach missions
- Share information and updates with the rest of the committee members and relevant collaborators.
- Upcoming study: Infection prevention and control nursing practice and training needs assessment in BMT units in Low and Middle Income Countries (LMICs) – A cross sectional survey In collaboration with Global Education Committee and IDWP
If you would like to become involved in the activities of the group, or if you have ideas for future projects or other queries, please send an email to the Chair, Aleksandra Babic, at email@example.com.
The Global Educational Committee partners with the non-profit association Nurses No Frontiers (NNF). See the link to their website below.