This page has a list of documents, publicly available, to share our views on the analysis of (survival) data.
- Definition and evaluation of endpoints following stem cell transplantation - Recommedation from the European Group for Blood and Marrow Transplantation - Sept 2009 Endpoints
- Statistical modeling of complex disease histories in BMT: Guidelines for proper use and interpretation of the Cox model guide_cox.pdf
- EBMT guidelines (2003) M. Labopin and S. Iacobelli StatGuidelines_oct2003.pdf New Version available shortly!
Guidelines or tutorials from other research groups:
- CASCADE (Concerted Action on SeroConversion to AIDS and Death in Europe):
o A Practical Guide on Modeling Competing Risk Data by Giorgos Bakoyannis and Giota Touloumi on behalf of CASCADE Collaboration
- Anthony Gichangi and Werner Vach: The analysis of competing risks data: A guided tour. November, 2005
- FDA Guidance: The FINAL guidance of Clinical Trial Endpoints for the Approval of Cancer Drugs and Biologics 7478fnl.pdf