The CLINT project is funded as a Specific Support Action under the Framework 6 programme. It addresses the following research topics:
Specific Support Action:
Research topics addressed:
LSH-2005-3-2: Stimulating international co-operation
LSH-2005-3-3: Promotion of co-operation with Associated Candidate Countries (ACC)
- Establishing facilities and developing initiatives for the exploitation of research on cancer in Europe; encouraging the development of evidence-based guidelines for good clinical practice and improved public health strategies by accelerating the translation of existing research results into applications.
- Supporting clinical research, particularly clinical trials, aimed at validating new and improved interventions.
- Supporting translational research aimed at bringing basic knowledge through to applications in clinical practice and public health.
Other issues related to cancer, such as ageing and cancer, regional differences, psycho-social aspects, palliative care and guidance to support groups.
Sixth Framework Programme:
Specific Support Actions:
Aims and Objectives:
Their main purposes is:
- To support the implementation of FP6
- To potentially help the preparation of future Framework Programme
- To stimulate, encourage and facilitate the participation of:
- Small research teams
- Newly developed and remote research centres
- Organizations from the Candidate Countries
The projects within the priority themes may cover the following for example:
- Studies and analysis
- Working and Expert Groups
- Operational support and dissemination
- Information and communication
- or a combination of these as appropriate.
Type of funding:
- Grant to the budget up to 100%