The CMWP promotes and conduct educational activities and clinical investigations on hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in chronic haematological malignancies.
The CMWP consists of four subcommittees:
- Chronic Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Plasma Cell Disorders
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
The mission of the CMWP is to contribute significantly to an improved outcome of stem cell transplantation in chronic hematological malignancies by:
- performing high quality retrospective registry studies
- performing prospective clinical trials and non-interventional studies (NIS)
- improving quality of data in collaboration with other WP and the registry committee
- promoting advanced training and scientific interaction by performing “Educational Courses” and “Scientific Meetings”
- collaboration with national and international Transplant – and Non-transplant (disease-specific) Groups
- disseminating knowledge by up-to date information to the transplant and non-transplant scientific community, patient organization and lay public.
CMWP Educational Event in cooperation with the Slovenia Hematology Association - "Impact of molecular mutation on transplant decision"
23 September 2017 in Ljubljana, Slovenia
Liesbeth de Wreede
Study Coordinator head
Anja van Biezen
Chairs / Vice-Chair of Plasma cell disorder subcommittee
Theo de Witte
Chronic lymphocytic leukemia
Michel van Gelder
List of Membersist of Members
Click HERE to view the publication list
Studies Coordinated by the CMWP
Click HERE to view the Current Research list
Non-interventional prospective study on the on the effect of 2nd generation TKI prior to HSCT in CML
Non-interventional Study on alloHSCT in 17p-CLL
Non-interventional prospective study on iron toxicity in allogeneic transplanted MDS and CMML
Non-interventional prospective study on prognostic factors for autologous SCT outcomes in MM
CALM: Collaboration to collect Autologous transplant outcomes in Lymphoma and Myeloma
Plerifaxor Off-label Transplant Use
Data quality check in allogeneic CLL
Dose-reduced versus standard conditioning followed by allogeneic stem cell transplantation in patients with MDS or sAML: A randomised phase III study
Observational study on the use of B cell receptor kinase inhibitors and BCL2 antagonists prior to allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for B cell malignancies: A joint project of the EBMT Lymphoma and Chronic Malignancy Working Parties.
Data quality check in MDS
Data quality check in MPN
Consensus on allogeneic SCT for MDS (in collaboration with ELN)
Consensus on allogeneic SCT for MPN (in collaboration with ELN)
Consensus on relapse after autografting in Multiple Myeloma (in collaboration with ASBMT, IWG MM, BMT-CTN)
How to get involved?
Please contact the Chairperson or the Secretary.